- Processing time is 1-2 days in addition to actual shipping days.
- Approximate shipping time: Eastern US – 5-7 days / Central US – 3-4 days / Western US – 1-3 days
- Delivery charges are based on national zone rates. To simplify this we have established a percent based on dollar amount. Please refer to our delivery fees listed at check out.
Additional Fees: Drop ship (more than on ship-to address per order) - $5.00 per address
Address change: Please alert us on your order if address has changed. Forwarding fees will be charged to customers.
BULK SCHOOL ORDERING:
Orders: During the check out process you will be asked to create a customer's account. Please read our privacy notice for more information.
- Orders for the new school year should be placed by mid-to late July. These orders can be delivered any time during the summer months per customer request. If your school needs additional time to order, please contact us. Freight is weight based for bulk orders. If customers require information regarding shipping costs per order, please contact us and information will be supplied before your shipment is sent. Orders are shipped via UPS or USPS and shipping charges will be added to your invoice.
- Drop ship fees and address change fees apply to bulk orders.
- Delivery Fees for Regular ordering for schools (not bulk orders) will be based on the weight of your order.
SPECIAL ORDER & CARRIERS - ALL ORDERS:
- We offer “Special Order” items in our product line but request a minimum order requirement and an additional 2-3 weeks for these orders
- We ship via UPS and USPS.
- Our packing materials are environmentally friendly
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE CONTIQUOUS UNITED STATES – ALL ORDERS:
We ship to other countries per request. We ship using USPS Airmail, Global Priority, or Global Express. We will charge actual shipping costs (based on weight of order) plus a $5 handling fee. We will email you the shipping estimate for your approval prior to shipping your order. Customer will be responsible for any duty or customs charged by your country.
PAYMENT TERMS - ALL ORDERS:
- Net 30 accounts must be paid in full within 30 days after receipt of supplies. Net 30 accounts must be pre-approved, please contact email@example.com for information. Most U.S. Waldorf Schools are pre-approved for Net 30.
- We accept purchase orders from public schools.
- Late payment fee of 1.5% per month will be added to all late accounts.
- Customers may also pay by Visa or MasterCard at time of order. We accept checks but request an extra two weeks for processing.
- Mexico and Canadian schools can make arrangements for ordering and payment by contacting sales office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHORTS & DAMAGES – ALL ORDERS:
- A packing slip is enclosed with each order. Please check your shipment carefully; shorts and/or damage must be reported to our sales office within 5 days after receipt of order.
- Refuse any deliveries with external box damage and please report problem to our shipping department at email@example.com.
- Report short-ships, incorrect or over shipping discrepancies in writing and email or fax the report along with your invoice number.
- We will accept eligible returns within 30 days of receipt of order. Please call or email for approval and permission for all returns. A return number will be issued. If we have shipped items in error, we will issue a UPS call tag at our expense for the return. If customer error and wishes to return items, those items may be returned by customer’s own shipping method or we can issue a call tag and deduct the shipping cost from your return credit. Please insure your returns.
- Returns by customer choice are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All such returns must be in excellent condition to be resold. Return items must be packed in original packaging.
Prices and Policies are subject to change without notice. As our vendors may make price changes without notification to us, we must reserve the right to price change without notice. If we know of price changes in advance, we will notify our customers.